Nuggets Ep8 - Hard Times Nuggets Ep8 - Hard Times

PWNED

PWNED PWNED PWNED

h t t p colon slash slash www dot nuggetfuck dot com slash bbs

Barge of a 1000 Bullets 2 Barge of a 1000 Bullets 2

Well...

I looked forward to this because I LOVED the first one... but... this really dissappointed me. I think you should've stuck with only sprites, not hand drawn. Also, the whole underground thing really came out of left field. I dunno, it just didn't have the magic the first one did. Good effort though.

Nuggets Ep7 Intermission Nuggets Ep7 Intermission

He.... got drafted.

Awesome, each episode gets better and better... rock on Migz/Pagoda! And Raz, good job on your first nuggets animation!

"Choice" "Choice"

Leftover Crizack!

Props to the Crack City Rockers!

Cool animation as well...

Hail Satan
Fuck World Trade

There she is!!! There she is!!!

Awesome

Very cool.

I loved the painted backgrounds.

The story had a great lesson.

AND JAPANESE SKA! LONG LIVE SKA!

Great job. 10/10

-Evan, the Irish Rebel

Howard Dean Alarm DVD Howard Dean Alarm DVD

OMFG

Dude! That's too funny! And DarkSim, learn to take a joke you fucking bleedheart liberal jackass. If Bush did something like that, you'd be making fun of him too. Loser.

The English Civil War The English Civil War

Yeah

The last reviewer pretty much nailed it. Animation was so-so but Flogging Molly kicks an amazingly vast amount of ass. And I just saw them live on 10/31/03!

ntcoolfool responds:

Yeah, Flogging Molly kicks ass!

(junk)3D Madness Test (junk)3D Madness Test

Not bad...

But the hands are still flat, and the face (by face I mean the cross) looks weird. You should do those two things Frame by Frame for the best effect.

TheComet responds:

Yes I know the hands are kinda flat,I'm drawing up hand images for the rotating, also, I tried to make the "face" seem like it has a 3D texture to it.
Btw, FBF animating on a 3D movie would take me next to eternity to do :P
But I'll consider it on some of the more complicated areas and aspects of the movie once I make an actual movie and not a test animation. (damn long sentence :P)

arfenhouse teh movie too arfenhouse teh movie too

OMG!

g00d kitteh s teh sechsay!

The Zombie Takeover The Zombie Takeover

Great.

Reminds me of the music video for thriller with out MJ.